| The 1st Birthday | |||||||||||
I cant believe our little girl is already 1 year old! It seems like the year has flown by, yet so much has happened. I have never observed life so closely. It has been amazing seeing the miraculous growth that occurs in a baby's life and what they learn in such a short period of time. We have been so blessed with an amazing little girl, she has brought us more joy, love, and laughter than we imagined.
She is obsessed with horses right now, I'm not sure why because she hates all animals when she sees them...? But this was the cake of her choosing, and I had fun trying to figure out how to Martha Stewart this thing.
This was her little birthday party with her grandparents, unfortunately our house is pretty small and her birthday was on a bad weekend so we kept it a small family affair. But she can know that I made her cake and her outfit for her very special day, and man did she have fun!! She did not however like the cake, she is a chocolate fan (must be my daughter) so the cake was only annoying her because it got her hands dirty and she just wanted the ice cream to follow. haha



No comments:
Post a Comment