I have never done a Thanksgiving dinner, and this year I seized the chance.
I spent way to long watching shows on how to cook the perfect Turkey.
Garage sale/estate sale shopped until I found the prefect table decor.
And dressed up for the big day.
I decided to do this holiday for myself, and it was totally worth it, Z and I had a great time getting everything ready.
The turkey turned out sooooo good, juicy, beautiful, and tasty! And me and my little Z looked good.
Unfortunately I forgot to take pictures before we ate, only afterwards.... so sad. But this was Wednesday. And on actual Thanksgiving day we headed up to Chicago so visit my mom.
So after one day of stuffing ourselves we packed up the leftovers and did it all over again in Chicago. We had a great visit with my mom and her mission companion Sister Robison. Sorry I didnt rotate this.
We decided we didn't want anything bad enough to get up at midnight, so we just headed out in the morning of black Friday and what do you know all the things we wanted were still around. I may have taken a little toy dog from someone else's cart but they obviously didn't want it as they were not watching their cart for as long as I was... but seriously, I really wanted this little barking dog for Z and the only one i could find was in a shopping cart that was all hidden behind some boxes... it was really random. So I did what any mother on black Friday would do and looked around, didn't see anyone and took it. Sorry other mom but your cart had been abandoned for at least 20 min, that is my justification. And now, Z can bark and walk her dog all day and I don't have to buy food or touch a real dog!!
We had a great time with my mom and it was awesome to see her as a missionary! We even did a contact together.



No comments:
Post a Comment