Saturday, August 28, 2010

Norfolk, Mt Vernon & Frederiksburg

Virginia IS for lovers...(and slow drivers who can't merge).

Baby girl and I really hit the sites this summer, we saw just about everything from the Capitol to Wal-Mart! Cory was making the money while I toured the towns, not a bad deal if you ask me.

Well it all started in Norfolk, Virginia...
fine dining...not really. the local food was not a huge hit for meKate and I at the beach

And the first lighthouse constructed on the American Continent
Now we move onto Mt. Vernon, Home of George Washington...

What an amazing business man and great American leader, it was refreshing to go back and review one of the founding fathers of American.
And here is George and I
Here we have Fredericksburg...

This was a French festival, and that is a 5,000 egg omelet, it was actually good too.

This was only the first half of summer, I will do some other posts so it doesn't get to confusing.



No comments:

Post a Comment