Here is a sneak peak at what my future creation will steam from...
So my original plan was to keep it neutral..not to girl not to boy...
But really as my mother so ingeniously put it, I will be sick of whatever it is by the time the next baby comes...so I should do whatever I want. It might be our only girl?..?
Here is the fabric I will use..so AWESOME!!!! Tons of color and the cutest pattern
But really as my mother so ingeniously put it, I will be sick of whatever it is by the time the next baby comes...so I should do whatever I want. It might be our only girl?..?
Here is the fabric I will use..so AWESOME!!!! Tons of color and the cutest pattern

And I could not do with out a touch of animal print!
Anyway...pink sheet and great accessories, and this will be babyawesomeness!
Too bad I will live in the middle of freakin no where and it'll have no admirers, I guess that is why we have the internet.
Too bad I will live in the middle of freakin no where and it'll have no admirers, I guess that is why we have the internet.
you always had the best style. hurry and finish so we can see it!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute Katie!! And I think you just like the word "fusion" now, ever since that one night in Mexico....
ReplyDelete