Z and I found ourselves without AC one day so we ended up at the mall getting her ears pierced! (I had thought it out before I did it). I vacillated between waiting and doing it as an infant. Then the infant phase passed...and I remember when I had to wait till I was 8 and hated having to wait, it did not make the big day fun at all. So my thoughts are if one day she decides she wishes she didn't have her ears pierced she can take them out :) as for me and my house...we will wear amazing diamond earrings!
Since I was playing my luck I decided I would try out a movie on her...we saw The Oggiliebops or something like that, some ridiculous kids movie. We were the only ones in the theater :) Thank goodness cause those getting up and dancing scenes would have been a sight for sore eyes with this prego mama front row. Z did great tho, right before the credits rolled she took my hand and said "all done mama." What. A doll! We had a great afternoon together.




No comments:
Post a Comment