We went to murphysboro Apple festival tonight. I'm not sure why but it is always fun to go see odd crafts, eat fried food and listen to bad country music! Zaylie and Cory love the rides and I must say the "elephant ear" I ate was worth every calorie!
After we ran out of tickets for rides Z was mad because she didn't get to do the boat ride. Cory said "we don't have any more tickets." then Z said "money fo tickets?" and held out her hand to Cory. HAHA Cory asked if she had money and after a pause she said "pockets money!" and was sad to find no money in her pockets. Honestly whose child is this?! She is barley 22 months and she already knows the system. Wow, we sure love this little hoot of ours!

That Zaylie is too cute! Love her money fo tickets story!
ReplyDelete