Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Insanity


Insanity!
It's 60 days of working out...can I do it?
I better because I just paid for it. 
9 days down...51 to go. 
I need to still take my before pic, although I dont want to be disappointed when Im done and cant tell the difference haha

Wish me luck, and lets say goodbye to the soft body that Zaylie so kindly bestowed upon me.


4 comments:

  1. I can't subscribe to any work out named "insanity." I prefer workout regiments described as "slothful" or "optional" :) Good luck lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh, let me know how you like it!! I am already making my game plan for after this babe is born!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck! Maybe it will motivate me to get rid of my soft body! I never realized how much I liked having ab muscles until they weren't there anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it so far, its like conditioning training and the dvds go by really fast. Yeah, and now Im realizing it means nothing to get back to your pre-prego weight...because you have lost so much muscle it kinda tricks you...so here goes to finding those abs again! haha

    ReplyDelete