Sunday, May 29, 2011

Georgia



Well folks we made it...yes, Cory is selling again. I've accepted it, its what we do, but hey if it brings in the bacon and pays for law school I just don't mind. So yup, Macon, Georgia. We have covered the US through APX (now Vivint) and I must say I have loved it. And this summer I have a little side kick who is making it a very enjoyable experience.


I'm just reminded every day when I'm out by the pool in the 95 degree heat how much I love my husband. He works 10 hour days and doesn't say a word. He is just amazing.



I am thrilled that he isnt the manager this year, it has been so much more enjoyable. I see him for one! And he is not stressed out of his mind that he actually gets 4 sales on saturdays!! What a stud. If there is one attribute I knew about Cory before we got married it was that he was a hard worker but now that I see it for the third summer in a row and see him slave away at law school as well...Im humbled and blessed to have him as my husband. I can (hopefully) will learn and grow from just being around him.

No comments:

Post a Comment