I have broken all types and kinds of records having a baby girl first! No one has them first in my family or in Cory's, so this little girl wanted to make her presence now and not later. I think she was sick of her dad calling her Tyson and saying it was a baby boy, she made it very clear in the ultrasound "it" was not a boy, she had a few fierce bum flashes letting everyone know "it" was not Tyson and for sure was a GIRL!! Her father was shocked and then felt demeaned by the lab tech...come on lady give the man a break...his last name will have to wait to be carried on, that is life altering for some Alpha males such as him :)
Baby Girl was happy, healthy and perfect. And, just like before moving like crazy, the tech said she will have to be a gymnast with those moves. I only imagine the kicking will begin and it will not be so cute anymore.
Actually today I felt the baby move A LOT!!! It was awesome, she just keeps poking and kicking all day...it is a feeling that a mom will only be able to understand.
Yay Yay Yay for baby girls and all their cuteness!!
Yea!!! Congratulations!!! I'm so psyched for you!
ReplyDelete