ter than the last week of my college career! Someone asked me if I was "feeling the bitter sweet yet?", I replied, "Im only feeling the sweet!"...Because I know grad school is a step away im not feeling anything bitter about leaving, Ive had my share of undergrad and it is time to LEAVE. Cory got into SIU Law School and I got in the social work program, we are both so excited to move and experience new things, it should be a good chance for us...living in a small town two hours away from a Nordstrom will be a challange, but Im sure Ill just become so domestic its amazing!Here is a little about Carbondale.... Camouflage is the number one fashion statement. And they SHOW it in MANY ways !!!
Camouflage is always in....starting with prom dresses

This was my favorite sighting at a restaurant for breakfast, i went strolling in with my classic "mall walker" attire, and then i realized while I felt out of place...I was missing my camouflage CROCS!


Then came the camouflage basement wall painting we found when looking for houses...wow this really was a wonderful find! But the best is at any holiday when you can celebrate with a wonderul camo cake!
Carbondale, Illinois here we come!!
Nice! I think you'll fit right in!
ReplyDeleteWho doesn't love a little camo! Have tons of fun!
ReplyDeleteif only we found dresses with camo for your wedding! i mean the pomegranate was ok but CAMO is def the way to go next time!!
ReplyDelete