Friday, March 9, 2012
Crapbooking 101
I hate all the loose photos I had all over and the nagging thought that I was going to lose them and not have anything for my little kiddies one day to black mail me with. So I finished the project I started last year (haha) and scrapbooked all my photos from my parents wedding through my high school years! Whoo! Believe me, my pages are not award winners but the pics are in and labeled and ready to be seen. Luckily digital cameras were Bon and I can do the rest on shutterfly or I might kill myself. I HATE scrap booking ! But it's not bad to do online plus its cheaper and faster, thank goodness because I want to be completely caught up to date by the end of the summer...ambitious?! That's just the way I roll :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Ok-So Zaylie looks more like you than I thought! Identical!! Good work on the Crapbooks. ha!
ReplyDeleteGood for you!!! I need to get around to doing this someday... Since we've been married we've printed pictures twice - and it was only like 50 pics each time because I found coupons to do it for free. The rest are still on our computer, and there are TONS!!! Maybe this will motivate me to get through mine this year too. :) Good luck!
ReplyDeleteAfter seeing that baby picture, Zaylie looks so much like you!! How fun! I just got a coupon for a free scrapbook on shutterfly in the mail...sometimes they give out coupons for them at Target when you check out too! Just so you can keep a look out :)
ReplyDeleteThanks ladies...and yes, Z is my identical twin!
ReplyDeleteAnd I have done 2 on shutterfly so far and it was pretty fast and painless. Thanks for the heads up Cristina!