| Z's favorite part... unlimited ice cream! She enjoyed a daily dose. As did I, sometimes many times a day. That strawberry yogurt was always calling my name. |
| So a floppy hat seems really cute...until your on a boat and its windy, and you're trying to take a picture :( |
| So here I am without a hat...dont mind the hair. But Z is sure rocking that bathing suit cover! Go girl, with your hair blowing in the wind and all!! |
| This was Z's first time feeling sand...she was not a huge fan. She kept picking up her feet and trying to shake off the sand. |
| She is so cute!! |
| Um... I look crazy, but I have to show proof that I was there too. |
| Holy smokes the driving was crazy!! Literally the front of the van was .5 in from a car...can you tell what direction we are heading???...we are taking a right. haha |
| This is our ship |
| Welcome to the Gran Cayman Island |
| We took a little boat out to a sand bar and we swam, held and fed stingray. Some were huge!! Even Z got in and petted them |
| Then we went snorkeling at a reef, and then relaxed on a private beach for the rest of the day. |
| Thank you, Lester. We loved our towel animals! |
| Welcome to Cozmel, Mexico. Here we just got a taxi and went to San Fransisco Beach and hung out. |
| You could say she had embraced the sand by now. She was loving her vacation!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment