HAPPY HALLOWEEN
The Chili Cook-Off went well...2nd place. Actually, its funny cause I never make chili...ever. But I got a recipe from a friend for a sweet chili and made a few adjustments...tadaaaaa! YUM
Presenting, the 38 week pregnant Humpty Dumpty!
And then we found Waldo :)
I had a great time putting these make-shift costumes together and spent a total of $5! Thank you, thank you! Costumes always bring a little spunk to those Mormon Trunk or Treats. Hope you all had a wonderful weekend. And next year I promise we will come up with a cute family costume..like 'Billy the Exterminator.' Cory will be Billy, I'll be the mom and the baby can be an armadillo :) haha
And then we found Waldo :)
I had a great time putting these make-shift costumes together and spent a total of $5! Thank you, thank you! Costumes always bring a little spunk to those Mormon Trunk or Treats. Hope you all had a wonderful weekend. And next year I promise we will come up with a cute family costume..like 'Billy the Exterminator.' Cory will be Billy, I'll be the mom and the baby can be an armadillo :) haha
I love the costumes! And yay for 2nd place!!! Did you win anything? Other than the fancy 2nd place ribbon?
ReplyDelete