Saturday, October 2, 2010

Baby Evelyn's Blankie

This was the first babies blanket I made! It was for baby Evelyn.
This is a basic minkie satin edged blankie, and super easy to make if you have ever wanted to make a baby blanket. I used a walking foot to do the satin edge and I had basically no pulls which is hard to do...(despite what the picture looks like). I hope baby Evelyn likes it :)










3 comments:

  1. LOVE the blanket, Katie! You're so talented! Super cute print too! Oh and I love the "Take Home" outfit you made too--amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks adorable! I've never tried sewing with minky b/c I heard it's hard! Your's looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should totally try sewing with it! It's not hard at all, just make sure you pin really well because it has a stretch to it, other than that it was fairly easy!

    ReplyDelete