Friday, May 14, 2010

First Sewing Extravaganza!!

Brother XR-9000 Sewing Machine
The new beast! This is my amazing sewing machine my mom got me for graduation. It really rocks my amiture sewing world. It sews and quilts! Given I have a lot of time on my hands this summer I've been experimenting a bit. First it was aprons. I saw a super cute one at the store and it was $50 bones! Whoo, so I decided I would make my own. I thought it turned out pretty dang cute!


The next project was Baby Pillowcase dresses....I had left over fabric from the aprons.


There we go for my first sewing attempts...not too bad. Before we know it I will be a famous blogger and everyone will come to my site for patterns and creative things, well probably not but I will not shatter my own dreams this soon to starting!

No comments:

Post a Comment